Trax 2004.

Lee R

i know they are for sale ant got pics doing them tonight but the :censored: would not go in the boot have a look at the pics we had the boot lid of took the subs out and tried everything but they would not go in thats why they are for sale :thumb:

Cant u just take the rear seats out and put it in that way :thumb:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, forgot one of the funniest things that happened was when T9by got run over by the volvo, then we all started shouting at the driver!! :roll: :roll:

didn't the guy hit him twice? ?( when was this?, cant think of when it was.. wasn't feelin too good early sunday :rolleyes: :D

Oh yeah, forgot one of the funniest things that happened was when T9by got run over by the volvo, then we all started shouting at the driver!!  :roll:  :roll:

didn't the guy hit him twice? ?( when was this?, cant think of when it was.. wasn't feelin too good early sunday :rolleyes: :D

it was when me, ross, toby, lee and k3v was on the other side of the slip raod waiting, and people started to stop in the 2nd lane cos of traffic so people took to the grass to make a 3rd lane so toby and cap (my bro) went and stood in the middles of the grass to stop them coming by

so this old bloke and woman came up and didnt stop, prob was going 5mph but hit toby in the legs and alll they was saying was 2 we wanna get by" lol twats :roll: :roll: :roll:

oh yeah, that reminds me, did any1 see that woman come out of the car in front of me on the uphill bit of the exit of the dual carriageway holding a naked baby go and wipe its ass on the grass verge???!!! ?(

wtf was that all about?! :roll:

Welshboy was behind me, dunno who was behind there, maybe Evv, and Si Scort in front at the time

:thumb:

You werent saying that at the time!

I think you'll find I was...... :P

people for Trax = annoying people.....

people using it to get past and carry on = what was the problem? ?(

Er making a road that wasnt there?? No one likes to queue, and most of the time when you queue, its not your fault, but when you are queuing, do you make another lane or go on the pavement?? Dont think so??!? Im sure if the copper had seen em, he'd have waved em on! :rolleyes: