Trax 2004.

Lee R

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, what can i say about the start to the day the que was a pain in the arse!!!! sorry to see ian fall out at the way side before u even got there :(

the show itself was very werid i was trying ever so hard to get round everywhere and still didnt accomplice it lol i managed to take 430 pictures on one set of batterys :D and got a few vid's didnt spend much time on teh evo stand as like i said i wanted to get everywhere espcially some track action. all the cars looked great weather fully cleaned or not :rolleyes:

ive got alot of people on the road... although not everyone as we all got split up and i missed a far few people. ;( ive uploaded alot of the pix the rest are ether no good etc, errr feel free to put up any of these pictures of the ones u like, i can produce prints with or without frames of any pix people really like :cheers:

the first pictures are on page 14 and the last is on page 1 X(

http://photobucket.com/albums/v459/BBRM/

:cheers:

DSCF0328.jpg

leaning on an invisable window honest X( :D half moon out tonight then 8o X(

i took that!! :thumb: :innocent:

:roll: thought you never came down was looking out for you ;(

I know, was really looking forward to seeing the WRC after all the hard work you've put in! Will have to wait 'till next year (by which time you'll have probably stuck in a 2 litre turbo lump, NOS, coilovers and a racing fuel cell!!) ;)