Trax 2004.

Lee R

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where did you go for a burger?

some very ruff looking row of shops opposite some even more ruff looking flats LOL, Ralph will probably be able 2 tell u better than me LOL, he drove! :P :baby: :D

Basically...... I think we drove through N'ton, around the outside, then back through it!

Line of pizza / kebab / burger shops on the other side of the road so i did a U-turn just before some traffic lights! Luckily some pizza delivery dude was just leaving so I nicked his space! :D

I couldn't really tell you anymore precisely, a few times my gear linkage felt wrong, so I wasn't totally concentrating X(

Most Kent girls would have just said "No thanks"............. boring lot!

u wanna see what they're like round here then!

Can't actually remember seeing any (non-goth) girls while I was in Shrewsbury - that shopping centre bit.

Just loads of bwoy chavs, and gothy girlsicon8.gif

Anyway........ Southend! :D

well, what can i say about the start to the day the que was a pain in the arse!!!! sorry to see ian fall out at the way side before u even got there :(

the show itself was very werid i was trying ever so hard to get round everywhere and still didnt accomplice it lol i managed to take 430 pictures on one set of batterys :D and got a few vid's didnt spend much time on teh evo stand as like i said i wanted to get everywhere espcially some track action. all the cars looked great weather fully cleaned or not :rolleyes:

ive got alot of people on the road... although not everyone as we all got split up and i missed a far few people. ;( ive uploaded alot of the pix the rest are ether no good etc, errr feel free to put up any of these pictures of the ones u like, i can produce prints with or without frames of any pix people really like :cheers:

the first pictures are on page 14 and the last is on page 1 X(

http://photobucket.com/albums/v459/BBRM/

:cheers:

DSCF0328.jpg

leaning on an invisable window honest X( :D half moon out tonight then 8o X(