Focus St 1 yr old!

Ferret-Si

If it was a first offence he would be looking at a 12 month rehabilitation order and a hefty fine.

If it was a 2nd offence he be looking at community service and a hefty fine.

But this being his THIRD offence, he will get a few months inside, up to a year, but they will probably let him out on tag after a few months if he behaves.

where have you got this information from lol, the fact that he caused an accident while driving with no license and was twice over the limit he will get 18 months maximum which means if he behaves he will do 9 months and most probes get a ban of 18-2 year ban. plus points on his licence when he gets it back from driving with no insurance, then you have the twoc, well basically hes fucked. they only put people on probation who are not a threat to the community which means he would not go to prison, but he is going to prison so probation is not suitable as he endangered lives by crashing a stolen car while pissed with no license and insurance.

Edited by nuts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just sounds like a regular guy from the west midz sides.:roll:

Best thing he can do is plead mental issues, probably something in the past thats happened to him or hes got some sort of mental weakness ( like a fear of rejection or attention defiency ) thats sparked him off.

They will just stick him in a mental institute then for a few months :cheers:

he's been on community service for 6 months for this, not sure about the 3rd time, he's even got his test in 2 wks, not that its much good!

me and his missus have both siad he'd be looking at minumum of 6 months possibly more depending on the judge.

he's also being dragged to the doctors mon moring to see if we can get him off on being mentally unstable and needs help

Doctors won't do a lot other than stick him on pills and offer him councelling.

IVe been on and off anti depressants, anxiety pills etc for a few years, as they say ' the drugs don't work ' one brand i was on (setraline) just made me sleep all the time, the last ones i was on (efexor) were to lift my mood ( chemicals in your brain ) but just made hyper, i couldn't get a lob on and lost my girlfriend, i didn't eat anything but cereal and toast and lost 2 stone in a year, so there not all that good.

Id take him down the loony bin and just explain what hes like , what hes done etc

Is there any particular reason for his ' mental issue ' ? Is it something personal, or is it sparked like i said by a defiency he has, or has he lost someone he loved or was close to him lately? Or has he always been like it ?

i think he shud be locked in a loony bin until he is no longer a stupid fcuk.

My brother is going out with a girl who has ADHD and another mental illness,she beats him,trashes his car and clothes,kicks off unless he spends every penny he earns on her and regularly makes my parents life a misery,but he stays with her (maybe he's mental himself)

He racked up 25k of debt and is now declared bankrupt,he was sacked from 3 jobs while with her and was regularly arrested for "assault" (she phoned the old bill when she didnt get her way lying)

He hit her once when she battered fcuk out of him last november and he spend last xmas in prison awaiting his court date,he was let off as the court knew it was all her causing it and he was just a poor sap victim.

Every week my mum would tell me her antics and i would demand that she phone the social workers and have them take her away but HER mum would never allow it (she was 17 at the time) and her mum wanted to care for her,but with the shite she was causing i wanted her mother done for negligence and the nutslut locking up forever in a place that can care for her

He's back with her now but they dont seem to be having the problems they used to.however if i ever see her ill aim my car at her and kill her,the trouble she's caused my family

COMPLETELY unrelated that. bottom line, ur brother is best in a nuthouse

AND THE REASON I DISOWNED HIM, he spend the day out with her on my wedding day, she wasnt invited and i said i so much as see her near my wedding ill have her dragged off. he spent the day with her and still to this day hasnt said anything to me about it, he never even congratulated me on my wedding the morning after when he seen me. That combined with the fact he put my parents thru hell by constantly staying with this girl made me not give a fcuk about him any more

My brother is going out with a girl who has ADHD and another mental illness,she beats him,trashes his car and clothes,kicks off unless he spends every penny he earns on her and regularly makes my parents life a misery,but he stays with her (maybe he's mental himself)

He racked up 25k of debt and is now declared bankrupt,he was sacked from 3 jobs while with her and was regularly arrested for "assault" (she phoned the old bill when she didnt get her way lying)

He hit her once when she battered fcuk out of him last november and he spend last xmas in prison awaiting his court date,he was let off as the court knew it was all her causing it and he was just a poor sap victim.

Every week my mum would tell me her antics and i would demand that she phone the social workers and have them take her away but HER mum would never allow it (she was 17 at the time) and her mum wanted to care for her,but with the shite she was causing i wanted her mother done for negligence and the nutslut locking up forever in a place that can care for her

He's back with her now but they dont seem to be having the problems they used to.however if i ever see her ill aim my car at her and kill her,the trouble she's caused my family

AND THE REASON I DISOWNED HIM, he spend the day out with her on my wedding day, she wasnt invited and i said i so much as see her near my wedding ill have her dragged off. he spent the day with her and still to this day hasnt said anything to me about it, he never even congratulated me on my wedding the morning after when he seen me. That combined with the fact he put my parents thru hell by constantly staying with this girl made me not give a fcuk about him any more

Seriously mate, your bro must be as tapped as nutjob as she is, if she was like that to me id beat her, my ex tried to tell me my kid wasnt mine, and tried to stab me with a fork, i ended up throwing her half way up the stairs and had her against the wall by her throat, she was ginger and from liverpool, but still that gives no women a right to be like that.

http://mypage.yhti.net/~ronsmith/Wife_Beater.JPG

Your brother needs a good kicking too. :cheers:

Guest gti.tom
If it was a first offence he would be looking at a 12 month rehabilitation order and a hefty fine.

If it was a 2nd offence he be looking at community service and a hefty fine.

But this being his THIRD offence, he will get a few months inside, up to a year, but they will probably let him out on tag after a few months if he behaves.

where have you got this information from lol, the fact that he caused an accident while driving with no license and was twice over the limit he will get 18 months maximum which means if he behaves he will do 9 months and most probes get a ban of 18-2 year ban. plus points on his licence when he gets it back from driving with no insurance, then you have the twoc, well basically hes fucked. they only put people on probation who are not a threat to the community which means he would not go to prison, but he is going to prison so probation is not suitable as he endangered lives by crashing a stolen car while pissed with no license and insurance.

Just sounds like a regular guy from the west midz sides.:roll:

Best thing he can do is plead mental issues, probably something in the past thats happened to him or hes got some sort of mental weakness ( like a fear of rejection or attention defiency ) thats sparked him off.

They will just stick him in a mental institute then for a few months :cheers:

Seriously mate, your bro must be as tapped as nutjob as she is, if she was like that to me id beat her, my ex tried to tell me my kid wasnt mine, and tried to stab me with a fork, i ended up throwing her half way up the stairs and had her against the wall by her throat, she was ginger and from liverpool, but still that gives no women a right to be like that.

http://mypage.yhti.net/~ronsmith/Wife_Beater.JPG

Criminals of the the world unite.

1.8si, I ever find you touching a woman in the way you've described, you won't be able to touch anything again. Supposedly fingers are important? :innocent:

On a random note, Is the spoiler in good condition? If so would she sell it?

My hero ;)

Are you the dumbest shite know to man? If someone doesn't ban you soon could you please just die?

I agree with gti.tom, you are a f*cking idiot. There are some things you just dont do or say...............

And back to topic, he could have killed somebody. COULD have been a young mum in a car with a tot or anybody. Im just pleased he didnt, but he deserves all the shite he gets and then some. :censored:

Edited by dansGTI

He should be locked up, but no doubt the judge will give another slap on the wrist. I've lost friends due to drink drivers, no licence, insurance, etc, third or fourth offence and they walk free from court with another fine, etc. Which leaves them free to do the same again, as they have no remorse for what they did, they then go and do it again. But, the justice system in this country as a whole is utter pants. Stronger sentences are needed, or sentences to be passed ffs. Oh, but then there's no room in the prisons so you can't win. I doubt your brother will learn so I won't harp on!

The car is a serious mess.

lol omg do your blags never end?

granted she may have been a ginger burd from liverpool....but my guess......... she used to leather you on regular occassions....If I was a ginga burd from liverpool, Id defo leather ya regular....infact.....Id do it whatever I soddin was :roll:

we are looking to get more photos from the compound in hinckly, can't do that till insurance gives us the ok, plus do we actually want to see it?

the passenger rear wheel hasn't been found either!

so far he's admitted to everything and said what have i got to be sorry about!, he's got no remorse for destroying peoples lives and damaging property.

i hope he gets done over!