Britains got talent

Craig855S

First episode is just about to finish and there has been 2 or 3 properly epic acts,epic good that is,1 or two funny Shite ones but the good ones were ace,some people consider this a girls programme like x factor but i love watching it. Some of these acts should have made it big a long time ago. I'd pay good money to watch the likes of Flawless....and that 47 year old woman from bathgate....Shes mad as a box of frogs but what a voice!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Anybody watch this last night then?

Thought it was an absolute joke. That little lass shouldn't have been given another chance to sing. Before her performance Simon Cowell even said that the pressure might be too much for her, and he was right!

If that bloke juggling had dropped his fruit or forgotten how to juggle for a brief second, he would have been buzzed by the judges and booed off the stage. Fcuking double standards becuase shes only 10 years old.

I even thought that little lad dancing was crap. Hes said to be the next George Sampson, what a load of rubbish. Alls that little lad does is shrugs his shoulders a bit, at least George Sampson CAN dance.

anyway thats my little rant :cheers:

What was anyones elses opinions?

Anybody watch this last night then?

Thought it was an absolute joke. That little lass shouldn't have been given another chance to sing. Before her performance Simon Cowell even said that the pressure might be too much for her, and he was right!

If that bloke juggling had dropped his fruit or forgotten how to juggle for a brief second, he would have been buzzed by the judges and booed off the stage. Fcuking double standards becuase shes only 10 years old.

I even thought that little lad dancing was crap. Hes said to be the next George Sampson, what a load of rubbish. Alls that little lad does is shrugs his shoulders a bit, at least George Sampson CAN dance.

anyway thats my little rant :cheers:

What was anyones elses opinions?

exactly... whats gonna happen in the final ..shes gonna absolutly poo her pants... how many chances will she get then ??

these semis have been a pee take,the acts they put through didnt deserve it at all. Like darth jackson...how did he deserve a place over the little lad who done the drumming last saturday?

A few acts have been entertaining but overall its been a dissapointment, ill watch it to see flawless and diversity and a couple of others but im not holding out much hope..Beats watching mr and mrs anyway or whatever else is on on a saturday night,fcuk it i might just put the PS3 on

Why don't these acts go to the organisers of the Royal Variety Performance instead of doing this television show? If they can only do one act on BGT, they find it very hard to go through on the second time around, whereas the proper organisers would probably allow them on the variety stage