the rollercoaster ride starts again

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt orange looks amazing, seen a picture of a matt orange R34 a few days ago

considered a maddy colour but I prefere the subtler image of black than something like the brashness of orange, even considered a dark matt blue (something like a Pacifica with a matt finish) but I doubt it's look as nice as the original gloss finish and Id be dissappointed.

• 4 weeks later...

well once again some little scrotes from outside the area made a try at half inchin my motor.

walked out at around half 3 this morning to find two of them trying to force my drivers window down on the mk5b.....

they scarpered when they made note of the 35mm heavy duty ring spanner in my hand, good job to cos I was well in the mood to send a message once and for all to these little chav tw4ts that come in from out of town and knock off motors.

local rozzers told me its likely a bunch of joyriders from widnes theyve been havin shitloads of hassle catching lately, SOC officers due out in a hour or so and the missus is now in a foul mood cos were going shopping first thing.....well "was" now, something good came out of it then :))

Edited by shawdreamer

Why did you randomly walk out at half 3 in the morning ?

I claim BS ;) lol

Why did you randomly walk out at half 3 in the morning ?

I claim BS ;) lol

Does shaw not have both sleeping?

shaw does have bother sleeping aye....2-3hrs out of 24 max.

and I walked out at half 3 in the morning because Deef was whining (deef being my albino staffie) and as was mentioned in my previous thread about my neighbours car being attempted de-alloyed by some random kid scummer....Deef doesnt whine or bark unless theres a feckin good reason, she's like my very own walking house & car alarm.

shame u didnt get a swing at one of them. doubt any charges would have been pressed by a rat like that

tempted but there was atleast four of them, after the two at my motor moved off I went in to grab the phone and came back out, they were stood up at the end of the road with two more lads when I stepped out the garden to see were they went.

might have got a couple of good swings in before the other two would have been on me and Id have had no chance against four of them (which isnt a risk Id like to take after that warrington bloke was killed by a bunch of similiar chav scum).

good news is the SOC officer managed to pull 2 clean sets of the window and bonnet were Id been able to point out were theyd touched my motor. :))

Stuck my head on Egay shortly after catching the scummers in the act, not being to happy with my ford oem alarm I bought cheap replacement.

turned up this morning and despite everything in the kit looking peachy (including the free full closure module that came with it) the trouble started when I opened the fitting guide.

Possibly the worse translated document I ever seen....

.....something tells me fitting this fecker is not gonna be fun :))

haha have you got any good quotes from the instructions

"when power lives to red add brown with whith to return signal and trigger"

and yes....the spelling mistakes are direct qoutes too.

that ones on the top of the second paragraphy, once it gets into the actual full instruction you end up crying after 5 minutes from the immense headache that suddenly appears.