World Cup Bid

wwwd

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with the amount of countries the british have invaded, the amount of wars they have been involved in, the amount of innocent people that got killed because of it all, i think its wrong that they should ever be allowed to host any event on an international level. if nothing else, it's only opening the gates for terrorist attacks.

I dont know where to begin.

I wouldn't bother.

Hasn't the 2022 tournament gone to the middle east?

Money money money....

That's all that matters to FIFA, they don't give a rubbish what we think. Can't say I'm that bothered, would only watch it on TV where ever it is, tickets would undoubtedly be a bloody rip off.

with the amount of countries the british have invaded, the amount of wars they have been involved in, the amount of innocent people that got killed because of it all, i think its wrong that they should ever be allowed to host any event on an international level. if nothing else, it's only opening the gates for terrorist attacks.

I wouldn't bother.

Oh go on, I like these threads. I'll start.

As everyone will remember, Russia has never invaded anywhere, and has a sterling human rights record. Russia also only ever participates in *cold* wars, mostly due to the climate of Siberia as its where they feel most at home.

They're a caring bunch, really. And all this is completely, totally relevant to football. In every way. Ever.

I wouldn't bother.

Oh go on, I like these threads. I'll start.

As everyone will remember, Russia has never invaded anywhere, and has a sterling human rights record. Russia also only ever participates in *cold* wars, mostly due to the climate of Siberia as its where they feel most at home.

They're a caring bunch, really. And all this is completely, totally relevant to football. In every way. Ever.

You should know better by now :)

Hasn't the 2022 tournament gone to the middle east?

Money money money....

That's all that matters to FIFA, they don't give a rubbish what we think. Can't say I'm that bothered, would only watch it on TV where ever it is, tickets would undoubtedly be a bloody rip off.

Qatar.

I'm looking forward seeing players dropping dead from 45C heat. Maybe by then they will figure out how to A/C the whole stadium :)

And watching english fans completely dressed and sober. Or spending time in jail.

Considering that England qualifies :)