New motor

rs2k2008

As always all views welcome

....... are you sure you wanna go with that path?

Im only giving you prior warning due to the fact that any bloke driving a clio looks like a complete penis imo.

its nothin againts the cars abilities, Im sure their very impressive, but...... I just cant take a bloke serious when I see him driving a clio.

dont get me wrong, the clio is not alone, Saxo's, Micra's to name a few also fall into the same caragory (I had a micra for a day as a courtesy car not long ago, was very fun to chuck about, handled like a gokart.... but then you saw yourself in a reflective surface and you manwich instantly shrank)

As always all views welcome

....... are you sure you wanna go with that path?

Im only giving you prior warning due to the fact that any bloke driving a clio looks like a complete penis imo.

its nothin againts the cars abilities, Im sure their very impressive, but...... I just cant take a bloke serious when I see him driving a clio.

dont get me wrong, the clio is not alone, Saxo's, Micra's to name a few also fall into the same caragory (I had a micra for a day as a courtesy car not long ago, was very fun to chuck about, handled like a gokart.... but then you saw yourself in a reflective surface and you manwich instantly shrank)

ROFLMFAO!!!!! :pancake:

great little cars.

To look past a cars abilites because of a lack of blokey image is a bit daft, and brings to the surface the individual's own issues :P :)

Erm... I wasn't laughing! Nope, not me! :nutter:

My mate had one of these and loved it! Said he felt like he had to rev the nuts off it for it to do anything, though, so make sure you keep on top of the oil changes!

Love these cars, had a 182 & 172. Had a brake switch prob on them both which just had to be removed and adjusted to fix...

Also had a immobiliser issue on my 172, other than that, no probs at all.....

Go very well and handle very good. Expensive job to get the timing belt done tho if not already done?

• 6 months later...
Still got this, took it round mallory park last november, done really was happy with it. But once i had it checked over when i got home, it had took some hard abuse. Had to chance most the bushes, all the brakes, both rear wheel bearings and a few other things. Took it again 2 weeks ago and it feels like a diffrent car. Been told clio cup suspension, should be next step with some better tyres. If anyone is thinking about one of these for a track toy, i highly recomend it :P