F1 2012

Craig855S

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really good race today, although I tuned in at lap 15 while there was a safety car out. The rest of the race was cracking. Nice to see another winner, shame about jenson losing 4th to vettel but thats what newer tyres does to ya, plus it always helps to have DRS! :rolleyes: Almost a shame about hamilton but I dont like him much...........saying that the last few races hes actually started acting more grown up!

Anyone watched the practice for the new USGP track in austin. The track looks really good, loving the hill up to and away from the first corner, some parts of the track remind me of older tracks which is good. I don't like most of the new tracks, as they don't look that different from each other and sometimes it's hard to work out what part of the circuit the car is on compared to the older circuits.

Hopefully the track will make a good race to watch not that bothered who wins, kimi winning would be good though.

Looking forward to the start, Ferrari goin the extra mile to put alonso on the clean side while bumping massa down the field. Go alonso, 5th or higher. & vettel winning it will go all the way to interlagos!!

What a fan-fcuking-tastic race and the perfect result. Championship goes to Brazil and Lewis gives it his best.

Really? Reeaaaaaaaallllly?!

rubbish race.

of course it was, for the exact reasons above.

A brit won the race and the title goes to the last race :) Good stuff :cheers: