F1 2012

Craig855S

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched quite a bit on the new Sky F1 channel. I thought what the BBC did with the races was fantastic and was dubious about Sky but from what Ive seen so far it looks like Sky will do with the sport what BBC did for 5 hours per race weekend.

I'm looking forward to it.

I got sky purely because purely of the F1 and so far its been worth its money, like others have said, some good programmes and insights on so far. I was wondering if sky would be better than the BBC, and whether I would watch the BBC or Sky coverage the weekends that both are covering. First impressions are I might stick to sky, can always sky+ the bbc and watch that later aswell! Just hope they keep the effort up and don't keep repeating the programmes to often, and hope the race coverage is as good as I now expect it to be!

Sid ;) Hopefully I can get a sopcast client set up on my ubuntu before tomorrow (not that i mind the resolution in flash)

I agree that we shouldnt post between the live race ending and the BBC highlights finishing what the result was.

Grosjean and Schumacher I'm very pleased for. Hopefully Mclaren get the 1-2 (in the same order) tomorrow and either Grosjean or MSC get the 3rd spot. I also want to see Di Resta have a better race than the quali