F1 2012

Craig855S

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Grosjean!

I see Vettel's RB is back on form...

The course does seem to favour the red bulls, unlike the McLaren!

Bit of an iffy release there by Ferarri.

Rosberg is having a mare.

Top work from the McLaren pit crew stopping Hamilton leaving until the wheel was back on properly. Identical to what happened to MSC in the last race but they released him.

Raikonen having a stormer, but he's too dangerous, IMO.

Top work from the McLaren pit crew stopping Hamilton leaving until the wheel was back on properly. Identical to what happened to MSC in the last race but they released him.

Agreed, good work holding him back. It looked like they dropped the rear end before they'd finished IMO. Ooh, they've done it again.

Was loving the rallycross move past Rosberg.

Agreed, good work holding him back. It looked like they dropped the rear end before they'd finished IMO. Ooh, they've done it again.

Was loving the rallycross move past Rosberg.

Rosberg done it again to Alonso haha.

Rosbergs swipes across the front of Alonso and worse so Hamilton needed a punishment which never came, that's incredibly dangerous behaviour, had the track edges have been grass something definately would have been done because there would have been a more noticeable result (collision/spin/even just hamilton heavy braking would have had the stewards up in arms because it would have come across as an attempt to smash lewis off the track)

At least MSC gently eased over towards rubens last year

Rosbergs swipes across the front of Alonso and worse so Hamilton needed a punishment which never came, that's incredibly dangerous behaviour, had the track edges have been grass something definately would have been done because there would have been a more noticeable result (collision/spin/even just hamilton heavy braking would have had the stewards up in arms because it would have come across as an attempt to smash lewis off the track)

At least MSC gently eased over towards rubens last year

I don't think Rosberg would have made that move had there been a wall there rather than a flat. Still dangerous though. Reckon he'll get a penalty/slap on the wrist?

After learning Rosberg would not be punished, Alonso wrote on Twitter: "I think you are going to have fun in future races! You can defend position as you want and you can overtake outside the track! Enjoy! ;)))"

lol.

Having seen them again, I think the Rosberg Hamilton incident was fair enough, Lewis chose to try a bit of off-roading. The Alonso Rosberg incident I think Rosberg is completely in the wrong and should have been punished.

Ive watched them both back on youtube a lot and the hamilton one isnt as bad as it looked at the time, there was no chance of rosberg hitting the side of hamilton as lewis was still behind his as rosberg took the carwidth away from the edge of the track, however its the same with alonso, just alonso chose not to make the pass off the track, on a track with grass or a barrier at the side either rosberg would have got a penalty or Hamilton/Alonso would have went to the left when Rosberg began his move.

What also annoys me is that Rosberg returns to the racing line after causing alonso to back out of it, when you choose to go defensive to stay that line until the next apex

• 3 weeks later...
Having only got the first 2/3rds of quali I never saw Lewis's Q3 laps or him stopping on track but ive heard he was disqualified. Mclaren are doing my fcuking head in with their ineptitude. If theyre not messing up wheel changes theyre underfuelling the car, do they want to lose on purpose??