F1 2012

Craig855S

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it that the winning car wasn't involved?

Have you had the cahnce to see the Senna/MSC incident again? Senna moves.

yes, seen it over and over.

I'm still in agreement with EJ and DC. I don't think the slight move made naff all difference. MSC was caught out by Senna braking earlier than he expected. If he hadn't have moved he'd have still caught the back corner of Senna instead of nearly causing a potential serious accident.

Webber really struggling.

Am I the only one that saw Senna move left as Schumacher was making a move?! That forced him to go right at the last moment, and ultimately into the back of him.

Not the right place to try to overtake, but Senna moved for sure!

i'm with you Senna deffo moved more than once

I didn't realise he had a punture

quote:

Jaime Alguersuari

To be honest I think Senna wasn't doing a great job holding up the field but that was completely Michael's fault. He ran into the back of Senna's car without an intention of overtaking. I'd like to hear what Schumacher says after this, I'm sure it won't be his fault."

i'd also bet a years salary if it was Hamilton who slammed into the back of Senna it would have been 'suicidle', 'dangerous' and all the other cliché words associated with him.....

I think it was the right decision to penalise MSC. The rules were very harshly enforced all weekend for everybody

moved into the path of an overtaking car.

lol you are taking it too far now.....as I said imo MSC would have hit him regardless of the 'move' (which Senna has said he did cos he thought MSC was going for the inside, so in fact he was yielding!!!)......

the fact is MSC went into the whole situation way too fast!

100% agreed that Schumacher went into it too fast, considering the corner and who he was up against. I really don't think the situation would have happened against a 'top' driver.

However...

"I moved a bit left because I thought he was going to the inside. I never thought he'd go to the outside."

'I thought' he was taking the inside... when in fact Schumacher knew the current bunch are a car crash waiting to happen so was going to the outside..... so Senna moved left because 'he thought' Schumacher was going inside.... but it's Schumacher's fault?

If it was Hamilton taking Schumacher of vice-versa, that would never have happened. Senna is shite.