F1 2012

Craig855S

Great race, Sky's coverage was good, I do miss DC as a commentator though, and oddly, I missed Eddie Jordan.

DC and EJ are on the BBC. however the bloke in the commentary box with DC i coud live without, prefer the sky pairing in the commentary box.

I do prefer Jake,DC and Eddie as the pundits though, although eddie can be annoying

As for Hamilton, what a bad loser, I'll say no more!

can you elaborate?? my sky box had a fit and I missed all the end stuff... :(

Lewis was so sour faced at coming third, he barely spoke to jenson, sprayed his champagne at the Mclaren representative instead of jenson, and just stood there really....Pretty disappointed in his behaviour myself. The way i think of it is at least he finished and didnt get penalties for being silly, unlike many races last season. Consistantly finishing on the podium won him the championship in 2008 and very nearly in 2007, thats what he needs to keep in mind.

what was the reason of his 3rd place, the safety car???

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, the 2 mclarens pitted, vettel took the lead, the safety car came out so button and hamilton had a slow out lap whilst vettel made that lap his in lap and was slowed a little bit but was quick enough round to pit and come out between the 2 mclarens, after that lewis couldnt get past vettel, and webber was a few car lengths behind lewis for the remainder of the race

You can never read too much into the practice times though.

Yeah i agree with that, hopefully Lewis can convert these good practice times into a front row quali, ideally pole.

I've got Grosjean in my fantasy team as he is again proving he is quick, hopefully he'll manage to not get barged off in the first lap this time

Yeah i agree with that, hopefully Lewis can convert these good practice times into a front row quali, ideally pole.

I've got Grosjean in my fantasy team as he is again proving he is quick, hopefully he'll manage to not get barged off in the first lap this time

Ive dumped Di Resta for Grosjean ;)

Meh.

Meh.

Good race.

Perez could/should have won it.

Mature drive from Hamilton.

I feel really sorry for Maldonado!

Button and Vetel only have themselves to blame.

Agree entirely. Did you hear Vettel mouth off on the BBC saying that Karthikeyan is an idiot, IMO he was completely fine, Vettel cut him up down a straight.

I think maybe drivers should be debriefed on events from an outsiders point of view (their own engineer) before they get to speak to the press

It would appear Vettel did cross the line, in 11th and on the lead lap.

Lewis needs to keep his cool and remember that consistancy is key as it is this consistancy that has put him ahead of Vettel and Button for the WDC

Oh, do people think it's worth all the manufacturers developing a mercedes style DRS activated front wing stalling system "F duct/W duct whatever you want to call it"

Just read Vettel's post race comments.

I agree with him in general that there are some drivers that are a complete liability (more so in the past than now - it used to be your token Japanese driver that was guaranteed to wipe someone out every race) and I would, perhaps harshly, put Karthikeyan in that bracket. However, on this occasion there was nothing he could have done and Vettel should have been less of a pr!ck about it. It was good to see Button taking responsibility for his own bad race.

I think other manufacturers will be working on their own F-duct system (or whatever it's called) due to the clear benifit it has in qualifying where DRS isn't limited.