F1 2012

Craig855S

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best race I've seen in a long time so far (except my driver going out). It's going to be a great season.

I won't say any more until it's been on BBC.

I just read an online report. Sounded good! I'm still trying to find someone with a spare sky go login!

Can you not buy the f1 channel for like £10 a month on freeview? Or was that just rumours?

Best race I've seen in a long time so far (except my driver going out). It's going to be a great season.

I won't say any more until it's been on BBC.

I just read an online report. Sounded good! I'm still trying to find someone with a spare sky go login!

Can you not buy the f1 channel for like £10 a month on freeview? Or was that just rumours?

Not sure that's possible.

Fcuk sake are people really not adult enough to stop their finger clicking and opening this thread until they want to? :rolleyes:

not happy, Sky + box had a hissy fit half way through :nutter:

I'd understand your comment if someone had mentioned who finished where etc. ???

Plus, you don't have to click open the thread anyway lol

Enjoyed the 1st race of the season, big off for pastor in the william's last lap which i can't help but feel sorry for the william's team for (but not pastor).

Redbull not gonna have it their way this year.

Why not Pastor? I feel gutted for him. Thought he drove well. Well impressed with Rosberg (cheeky corner cut though haha) and Kimi showed great promise

I have respect for the william's team but i can't see pastor scoring many points for them tbh, he caused a few accidents last season & where as his qualifying pace is pretty good goin by last season & saturday just gone it means nothing if he can't make it to the chequered flag.

Also let's not forget last year at spa where pastor deliberately side swiped hamilton trying to run him off the road as he was unhappy with the stewards decision to give him penalty from monaco accident he caused (not that lewis was free from blame that weekend), i just think he's wreckless but not in a calculated way like schumy can be.

Thought kimi & perez had a superb race.

Edited by Yule

Great race, Sky's coverage was good, I do miss DC as a commentator though, and oddly, I missed Eddie Jordan.

DC and EJ are on the BBC. however the bloke in the commentary box with DC i coud live without, prefer the sky pairing in the commentary box.

I do prefer Jake,DC and Eddie as the pundits though, although eddie can be annoying

As for Hamilton, what a bad loser, I'll say no more!

can you elaborate?? my sky box had a fit and I missed all the end stuff... :(

Lewis was so sour faced at coming third, he barely spoke to jenson, sprayed his champagne at the Mclaren representative instead of jenson, and just stood there really....Pretty disappointed in his behaviour myself. The way i think of it is at least he finished and didnt get penalties for being silly, unlike many races last season. Consistantly finishing on the podium won him the championship in 2008 and very nearly in 2007, thats what he needs to keep in mind.