Audi S2 Coupe - 2.2 20v Turbo

sidrick

Nothing says I love you more than a k and n filter! :pancake:

the sad story is it is a just a arfilter and nothing more no gaining some extra power

Thanks for your input. I'm glad there's someone here familiar with the intake charactaristics of the Audi i5 turbo motors :cheers:

Chuckling! :roll:

So if you're not after more power, why mention "intake characteristics of the Audi i5 turbo motors"? What characteristics were you talking about?

I think you'll find the other chap mentions power. I said I was happy he knew that on my application that this was the case.

At least I assume he does, rather than just making a lazy blanket statement that k&n filters will be of no benifit to any car in the world over stock filters.

So if you're not after more power, why mention "intake characteristics of the Audi i5 turbo motors"? What characteristics were you talking about?

I think you'll find the other chap mentions power. I said I was happy he knew that on my application that this was the case.

At least I assume he does, rather than just making a lazy blanket statement that k&n filters will be of no benifit to any car in the world over stock filters.

Power gain or not, at least you don't have to replace the paper one every service (they're actually getting quite expensive now too)

Power gain or not, at least you don't have to replace the paper one every service (they're actually getting quite expensive now too)

quite agree, even if no power gains, the fact that you can clean them instead of throwing them away and having to buy new makes them more economical in the long run :) Wouldn't be without mine! I found my cone freed up the throttle response if nothing else!

quite agree, even if no power gains, the fact that you can clean them instead of throwing them away and having to buy new makes them more economical in the long run :) Wouldn't be without mine! I found my cone freed up the throttle response if nothing else!

yes migty car mods have tested that on dyno an cold air intake does not gain power. turbo gives the most power

he didnt say power, he said throttle response

and at the end of the day lets none of us lie to ourselves here.....we all like the sound of a big ass cone filter!

but back on topic, i think thats a great present sid! i got a box of white lintdor chocolate truffle things, they smell almost as good as a new k&n!

we all like the sound of a big ass cone filter!

+1 on that :thumb:

yes migty car mods have tested that on dyno an cold air intake does not gain power. turbo gives the most power

So why put intercoolers on if the charge doesn't need to be cooled?

he didnt say power, he said throttle response

Not rockerrob, Fiesta racing said it.

turbo kit!!! happy :)

I think that adding a second turbo to my car might be too much work :P

And rather unnecessary!

necesary?

is it necesary for me to drink my own urine?

no but its sterile and i like the taste

soz cnt resist a dodgeball quote when someone says necesary