Audi S2 Coupe - 2.2 20v Turbo

sidrick

Aye, 2l on the DVLA car tax website. Looks nice. Dunno how they open the bonnet since the handle is behind the grille and there's a cut-out on the standard one.

Took mine out for a spin yesterday for the first time since getting the new tyres on and fitting thaty fuse. I got pulled by an unmarked police car..... so needless to say it's running pretty damn well :roll:

routine check or were u on the naughty side of the law?

Quite the latter. I got a mouthful of abuse from a female copper and was told that I should take it as a warning and if they were traffic cops I might have been losing my licence :innocent:

Aye, 2l on the DVLA car tax website. Looks nice. Dunno how they open the bonnet since the handle is behind the grille and there's a cut-out on the standard one.

Took mine out for a spin yesterday for the first time since getting the new tyres on and fitting thaty fuse. I got pulled by an unmarked police car..... so needless to say it's running pretty damn well :roll:

routine check or were u on the naughty side of the law?

Quite the latter. I got a mouthful of abuse from a female copper and was told that I should take it as a warning and if they were traffic cops I might have been losing my licence :innocent:

at this point you would expect someone to say something along the lines of ' well you deserve it for breaking the law' or ' how irresponsible'

but tbh every fcuker and his dog drives a bit fast, or doesnt indicate all the time or whatever

so im gna say...nice one for managing to get away without getting in too much trouble :D

Not proud at all, and I probably only got away with it becuase I was completely honest and knew I was in the wrong and they were completely right in their assessment of me being a 'fcuking idiot'. I knew I wasn't driving like an idiot, only speeding, and knew they had no idea what speed I was doing other than fcuking fast....

Sadly, most wankers on the road will argue with the police and end up with points on their licence. It's not always the crime, but how you react to being caught. I respect the police force and the job they do.

Anyway, the enthusiasm for the S2 is back now that the engine is running right :D Suspension next.

Edited by sidrick

Sadly, most wankers on the road will argue with the police and end up with points on their licence. It's not always the crime, but how you react to being caught. I respect the police force and the job they do.

I've got away with stuff that these days would have earned me a custodial sentence, just by being polite and passing the 'attitude test' when being pulled :cheers:

You'll know by now that I can't take a decent photo .... years of drug abuse giving you the shaky hand? this is a ford forum so why the hell is this peice of junk on here at all... bugger off will ya

If this is the case, half the popular members may as well bugger off then.

• 2 weeks later...

Look familiar?

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p89/adolftitler/temporary-17.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p89/adolftitler/temporary-16.jpg

3 month old dealer regulator cable has chewed itself where it mounts to the motor.

Absolutely gutted after the woes of fixing it last time. The only saving grace is that after all the hassle last time, as soon as another early regulator popped up I bought it was a spare. I never opened the box and it's sat in my garage since it arrived, so fingers crossed it's the right one and in good condition.