Audi S2 Coupe - 2.2 20v Turbo

sidrick

The more i do to that Quattro, the more i like this car. I'm slowly turning Audi...Nooooo!

Honestly, don't feel sad over that price, we popped into Ford and picked up a gasket and seal set for that 2L Duratec, you ready? Get someone that knows CPR near by........ £380 + VAT. FOR GASKETS AND SEALS DAFUQ!?

"Aux rad delete" are you removing it?

The more i do to that Quattro, the more i like this car. I'm slowly turning Audi...Nooooo!

Honestly, don't feel sad over that price, we popped into Ford and picked up a gasket and seal set for that 2L Duratec, you ready? Get someone that knows CPR near by........ £380 + VAT. FOR GASKETS AND SEALS DAFUQ!?

"Aux rad delete" are you removing it?

Aye, the last 2 pages show its removal and a bypass fitted :\

I thought so, i don't tend to read, i just look and i assumed you were putting a new one in.

Is there a reason why you're binning it? Genuine question.

Also i see, by the looks of it you struggled xD i don't know if it's anything like the Quattro, but on that the top part of the slam panel is removable.

Edited by Ahmotorsport

I thought so, i don't tend to read, i just look and i assumed you were putting a new one in.

Also i see, by the looks of it you struggled xD i don't know if it's anything like the Quattro, but on that the top part of the slam panel is removable.

It was in poor condition and it greatly restricts airflow to the motor. Others that removed it reported lower oil and coolant temps, even on track days, when compared to having the aux rad in place :O It's also a potential place for the relocation of the oil cooler, if necessary :)

I saw it could be pulled off with a few bolts and 2 tack welds, but I figured since I was binning it anyway I'd leave the tacks in place as it shows how straight and original the car is.

It was in poor condition and it greatly restricts airflow to the motor. Others that removed it reported lower oil and coolant temps, even on track days, when compared to having the aux rad in place :O It's also a potential place for the relocation of the oil cooler, if necessary :)

I saw it could be pulled off with a few bolts and 2 tack welds, but I figured since I was binning it anyway I'd leave the tacks in place as it shows how straight and original the car is.

Fair enough, i was told why it was put there the other day but, i was in selective hearing mode.

Aye the oil cooler is in a weird place!

Ahh fair enough then.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p89/adolftitler/shocks-1.jpg

Got these today. 2 new rear shocks and rear ARB bush mounts, eBay bargain. Got a few more parts arriving this week as well :)

Timing belt booked for either the 6th or 13th of October so should have a decent update soon.

Edited by sidrick

• 2 weeks later...