Its time.........

Nice work on the smoothing........why you got silver mirrors??

Well Lee,those aftermarket ones seemed a bit like they should be on my truck at work lol.

Dont panic though,gonna spray them white when I get the paint for the roof mate.

You managed to get stuff done on your motor lately?,I know its a juggling act with time etc

Regards Andy

Edited by co-op scooby

Its all looking good there Andy especially the van and that puma's looking mint for £250.

Not bad is it boh.

I had to put a caliper and discs on it ,so it stands me in about £330 but thats still a cheap motor.

Hope it doesn't upset JC but its a little cracker mate.Proper little go-kart.lol

You managed to get stuff done on your motor lately?,I know its a juggling act with time etc

Regards Andy

In a couple of words....very little. Been reading a few threads on PF and its given me a bit of motivation to try a bit harder in evenings if I can. Worked my last couple of free saturday's ;( I'll try.....for you :))

you still after my e tech strust brace dude?

Yes please mate.

There was a problem at FF in as much that no-one on the stand knew what Supersport looked like!!

How much posted to IP1 4JG.Next month though cos I need to get the paint for the roof first bud if thats ok with you.

Regards Andy

Regards Andy

In a couple of words....very little. Been reading a few threads on PF and its given me a bit of motivation to try a bit harder in evenings if I can. Worked my last couple of free saturday's ;( I'll try.....for you :))

Know what you mean.Gotta get the money in to fund the habit first and foremost,then you are too knackered to

do fek all on da motor.

Regards Andy

Edited by co-op scooby

Puma wheels on van .........................or not?

Van wheels on Puma..........................or not?

What d'ya think guys.Is it worth the extra on the Puma insurance?????

Regards Andy

(would have to notify cos daughters boyfriend is a bit of a wet nelly .

He uses it most,and non standard wheels = insurance invalid.

Agree. They still ford rims. Tbh you may not know the difference! As long as its not a set of 18" alloys there's no need to faff with it. Tell him to man up and stop being a tit.

You haven't met him Lee.

When I changed the caliper on the Puma,he pointed at the brake disc and said"Is that the flywheel?" :nutter: :nutter:

Obviously I had to talk him through the braking system before the penny dropped!!

Still,my daughter loves him.

Regards Andy

dont put the puma wheels in the van though......theyre gash lol worst wheels ford ever

Cheers mate,I was 50/50 but I think I will keep them as they are, :cheers:

Regards Andy

• 2 weeks later...