Night Before FITP 2006

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know people where trying to touch hannah's boobs all night

But then at 36F cant really blame them :D

I remember me hannah and kirsty in the lift and kirsty asking hannah if she can have her boobs :roll:

thanks dave 4 sharing my tits 2 every1, im sure they all wanted 2 no lol, everygirl round bury n heywood want my boobs so y cant kirsty want them lmao :D

lol i dont want all of her boobs just some of them. shes got enough to go around :roll:

kirsty if i cud give my tits away u cud have um there 2 big get in the way atract nefin that walks n hurt my back but i cant give u them can i lmao unlucky :roll:

does any1 rember mark(i fink) taking an upside down pic of me? if i can get it on the comp i will get dave 2 put it n this its funni n i av sum other pics asweel :D

Why the fcuk are there so many Happy Campers on EVO? X(

Yeah, lets sit outside in the dew and cold air just getting drunk on sh1t from Sainsburys, then eventually go to bed, frozen and wet in a Fcuking sleeping bag with just a thin sheet sheltering you......... X( X( X(

Zero attraction imo! Gimme a hotel, a town centre, a bar and a nightclub anyday! Wooooo :cheers: :hbday: :drunk: :drunk: