FORD FAIR 07

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was a good day have a few pics ill put up not many of the evo stand thou forgot joe's helmet after having it in my boot for 2 days sorry joe :unsure: was good to see cars in real time there are some lovely ones cheers sammy for the chat about the lights think im selling my little scort and getting a gti to have as my project car neway heres some pics there not amazing as was done with phone

05082007333.jpg

05082007335.jpg

05082007337.jpg

05082007339.jpg

05082007342.jpg

05082007349.jpg

05082007362.jpg

05082007363.jpg

05082007365.jpg

take it you liked my car then iceman! lol. just happy it got some attention and possitive feedback!

gotta say our stand rocked! so many cars compared to most! (good old capri stand behind us with like 5 cars! most of which were falling apart!) lol.

loving the cars that brake away from the norm! such as Vampires, pies, mike w, sammys etc etc!

earlier in the thread pie said it was the worst yet? what would have made it better! surely our stand was good?

earlier in the thread pie said it was the worst yet? what would have made it better! surely our stand was good?

Pie didnt have much fun because his uncles mk2 was playing up.

Im sure that the first comment to grace the gazebo was "so then, Evo all time Low?"

EVO always has, and always will, go up and dow at an alarming rate.

Don't think anyone could acuse EVO being at an ALL TIME low judging by the pics, there was some amazing cars on stand this year :), so fair play to all involved :cheers: :thumb:

also, makes me laugh, the people who comment, that weren't even at, what was thought to be EVO's peak :unsure:

take it you liked my car then iceman! lol. just happy it got some attention and possitive feedback!

gotta say our stand rocked! so many cars compared to most! (good old capri stand behind us with like 5 cars! most of which were falling apart!) lol.

loving the cars that brake away from the norm! such as Vampires, pies, mike w, sammys etc etc!

wasnt anythink to do with evo or the stand fella ,from what i seen there looked ok :) , i just didnt get to see any of the show what so ever was stuck with me uncle all day and his mk1 , i knew it was going to be a bad day as it didnt start off to well with me locking my keys in the boot of mine , then also loosing the front for me dvd headunit ( found it in the end though).

ah well mabye next year will be better if i can be botherd going !