*** Windows 7 ***

PeeWee

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do, And yes mine is genuine...

But to be honest its just XP dressed to look and play like vista, but with out the annoying memory hungry apps running in the back ground...

I'm running Windows Se7en (Premium E ) on my celeron based craptop and my current lappy has Vista Home Premium ( didn't need Ultimate )

I do, And yes mine is genuine...

But to be honest its just XP dressed to look and play like vista, but with out the annoying memory hungry apps running in the back ground...

I'm running Windows Se7en (Premium E ) on my celeron based craptop and my current lappy has Vista Home Premium ( didn't need Ultimate )

Lol, not at all. Its far more than that.

Been some time since an OS release has been this exciting tbh.

Windows 7 has come a long way from the orginial Beta and RC1 releases, but to be honest its just a lot of hype because so many XP users didn't want the issues that apeared with Vista.

Hence 7 was released...

its the old windows ME sindrome ( people didn't want to upgrade to ME from 98SE as it had so many issues )

This OS is really no different to be honest.

just installed windows 7 ultimate!

and its simply awesome! and so smooth!

Tut Tut, you should use genuine software, since I presume you don't have a TechNet / MSDN subscription ;)

haha genuine! its not what you know, its who you know!

it is very good, am very impressed with it, vista is shocking compared to w7

Isit a full release yet?

like could i go to the shosp and buy it now, and is there actual drivers and chipsets e4tc. available for it now?

General Availability is October 22nd, You can't buy it legally before then, unless you have a Technet/MSDN subscription, or are a Microsoft Partner.

So it's not going to be the shambles that Vista one with drivers etc. still coming out months after it was released? This is actually going to have everything working and MS have done a proper job this time?

Alot of people forget, that it's not Microsoft's job to make the drivers for 3rd party products, that problem was with the hardware manufacturer at the time, mostly nVidia for messing it all up..