the rollercoaster ride starts again

noooooo please don't do that!

my head screams that too....but for some reason my heart says "go on ya nobba it'll be a laff"......my hearts has a socailization problem as you can see

Not for me. With a bit of work, it will like a decent RS, why make it look like an LX :unsure:

Ive never seen a two tone LX?

Looking good!

Not keen on the two tone... But your the one driving it! :pancake:

Is it back on the road yet?

booked in this Saturday morning at my mates place as all the mechanical issues are now sorted, it'll be taxed staright after it passes (yes Im that dam confident)

Its getting there, and i think the two-tone will work well with the wolfrace alloys.

see.... someone doe's have the same vision of the paint scheme.....least I know I wont be the only insane one.

Just read the whole thread and cars coming on great mate! Did you use rattle cans on the bonnet?

aye, absolute animal to pull off a decent finish with rattles but the trick is to literally heat the cans till there so hot you need a rag to hold em......oh and a little luck that stops the cans over pressurizing from the heat and popping in your hand :pancake:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

booked in this Saturday morning at my mates place as all the mechanical issues are now sorted, it'll be taxed staright after it passes (yes Im that dam confident)

lol

What exactly needed doing mechanically?

All I can see coming up is the emissions... it struggled last time. Although a new Bosch Lamba just scraped it through.

But then the crap in the exhaust causing some of the issue would have cleared by now surely.

lol

What exactly needed doing mechanically?

All I can see coming up is the emissions... it struggled last time. Although a new Bosch Lamba just scraped it through.

But then the crap in the exhaust causing some of the issue would have cleared by now surely.

been slowly doing them when I can be arsed but from what I recall,

Lower arms

Arb links

Arb Bushes

Rear Bushes

Various wiring issues

nearside front bearing

Gearbox

Alternator

Door locks screwed

Central locking install

Lecky Windows fixed

wiring and circuitry for fogs, lower indi's & headlights

dont worry Phil....... at the price I paid you for it I usually would be expecting the floorpan to fall out :pancake:

Lower arms

Arb links

Arb Bushes

Rear Bushes

Various wiring issues

nearside front bearing

Gearbox

Alternator

Door locks screwed

Central locking install

Lecky Windows fixed

dont worry Phil....... at the price I paid you for it I usually would be expecting the floorpan to fall out :pancake:

Cool... sounds like your doing exactly what I didn't have the money for :innocent:

For the price and what's it's costing so far... should be a semi-bargain of a car when it's finished plus a great project. :thumb:

Might have to take the short trip to see the finished article myself. (I nearly did a week or so ago... was going to drop a telly off on the same street as you again)

Lower arms

Arb links

Arb Bushes

Rear Bushes

Various wiring issues

nearside front bearing

Gearbox

Alternator

Door locks screwed

Central locking install

Lecky Windows fixed

Cool... sounds like your doing exactly what I didn't have the money for :innocent:

For the price and what's it's costing so far... should be a semi-bargain of a car when it's finished plus a great project. :thumb:

Might have to take the short trip to see the finished article myself. (I nearly did a week or so ago... was going to drop a telly off on the same street as you again)

welcome for a coffee anytime fella :thumb:

Turn it once and it'l put front fogs on (if you have them), turn it again and rear fog will come on. If you only have rear fog, it'l only turn once. But this only works when your headlights are on. You have to use your finger and thumb as that bit of the stalk turns on its own if you get me Edited by adi