Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

geordie_aaron

whats a map pack? is it more missions or more places online to play? if the latter thats great as im bored rigid with the sme maps now! saying that i love the map set int he village where i can cross the rafters and hide in the roof as hardly anyone seems to think to look there until its to late!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ‘Map Pack’ is basically downloadable content, that you will be able to buy through X-Box. I don’t know how it works with XBL, but on PS3, you just buy/download from the PS3 store.

This Map Pack will contain approximately six new maps for online/multiplayer (currently rumoured) and is also rumoured to contain a couple of retro/updated maps from COD4 (I think its either the maps “Overgrown” and “Crash” or “Overgrown” and “Shipment”

There was a list somewhere of the rumoured maps and I remembered one of them was the White House. In campaign mode, The White House is the scene of the Nuke and EMP if I remember correctly.

The download will also include a few new games modes for online play. One of which is “Global Thermonuclear War”. This is an objective game with a neutral nuke in the middle of the map. You must capture and detonate the nuke before the other team

whats a map pack? is it more missions or more places online to play? if the latter thats great as im bored rigid with the sme maps now! saying that i love the map set int he village where i can cross the rafters and hide in the roof as hardly anyone seems to think to look there until its to late!

I like to get fmj penetration kills from people who do that (I have a seperate m4 rig out with FMJ and scavanger pro for just such situations)....I just sit off and blast through the wall when I know someones up there :pancake:

forgot about this thread lol i stopped prestieging weeks ago lv4 i think - can't be arsed waiting for my streaks lol

anyone on tonight around 9? maybe earlier as the mrs isnt well

...heres hoping hee hee

I might stick my head on for a few minutes if I can be arsed

just cant seem to rustle up the desire to play mw2 of late, just a bit bored of it now, (think im lvl40+ on 6th prestige)