Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

geordie_aaron

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I'm going on now, Aaron will be on in about 10 minutes.

might stick my head on in a bit then....usually only bother at night cos thats when I get the added fun factor of winding the shite out of the yanks who pile on and start babbling there usual macho cack right upto the point were I pwn them with 35k and 2d massive kill streaks.

dont actaully think there crapper at the game than other nations......just I seem to try harder for the satisfaction of hearing them kick off.....them and the surrender monkeys bring moments of glee to my otherwise straight forward game play :devil:

Lmao me and Dan had that last night, some of the rubbish some ggeks were coming out with was just utter crap!

french are better for winding up.........course you cant understand a word their screaming but somehow still makes me giggle :thumb:

You missed out Aaron moaning for a solid hour and blaming "the lag/connection" for him being so rubbish :pancake:

*Cue Aaron defending himself* :pancake:

normally Id point and laugh but tbh most the servers were suffering lag to a certian degree tonight.........I was seeing people teleporting all over the shop :pancake:

sorry aaron.....but it didnt stop me getting Mvps :))

• 2 weeks later...