Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

geordie_aaron

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my dad had a shot and threw the controller down getting pissed off being shot to bits LMAO....something i do like about this.... if your level 50, it doesn't put you in matches with sub 40 people (ok so maybe the odd one or two) but much better than W@W

FINALLY REMEMBERED TO BUY IT TODAY!.

missus was on the way out the door to go the shopping centre and I jsut caught her as she went out.

has anyone got a evo related tournement goin yet......as I fancy poppin holes in evo'ers noggins :D

well, 3hrs and a handful of minutes after going online with it Im already lvl20.........

conclusion is obvious

way way WAY to easy

now I aint to shabby at these sorta games and lvl up at silly speed often but this thing takes the pisss, you dont even really have to aim you gun precisely, just about any old waved around in desperation shot will often kill your opponent seemingly with no relevance to the guns power or damage levels

and ontop of that theyve even pulled back on the terrian detail, it now looks to me like its all done with crayola's ffs.

Im sorely pressed to even consider this game a worthy successor to cod-mw ;(

edit......forgot to mention.....took about the same amount of time to complete the solo game in mid level difficulty, over before it soddin started!

Edited by shawdreamer

shat the bed! my kid just sent me this lol

http://www.exceem.co.uk/forums/lounge/5037...s-glitches.html

kills: 4519

deaths: 3938

ratio: 1.15 (been playing free for all so this has fooked me a tad lol)

streak 37