Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

geordie_aaron

Do you get an extra custom class slot when you prestige, Aaron?

Do you have to unlock all the kill streaks again?

nope just normal 5

all i've noticed you get....a wank icon....prestiege challenges &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&thats it. everything otherthan your scores reset

all killstreaks reset also

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still undecided.. I'm at level 65 now, but I will probably not be able to resist the urge.. not to mention, all the guns and perks I like are available below level 30 anyway, so easy enough to get back

cant be arsed with it much anymore myself.

200 odd points off 70 and all I have to look forward to is the total anticlimaxing AK47 with its terrible recoil, awful range, exagerated muzzle flash and shiit stopping power :rolleyes:

correction..... nipped on, had one game....scored a 27 killstreak, died once..... killed 31.... level 70.....now bored, turned it back off :thumb:

Do you get an extra custom class slot when you prestige, Aaron?

Do you have to unlock all the kill streaks again?

nope just normal 5

all i've noticed you get....a wank icon....prestiege challenges &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&thats it. everything otherthan your scores reset

all killstreaks reset also

got bored again so went on and immediatly clicked prestige so I could start from scratch again......erm Aaron??......Ive got 6 custom slots! plus theres a whole bunch of new challenges!!

wtf are you on about "only 5 slots"??

Edited by shawdreamer

Aaron, no, i was posting from work.. I'm on PS3 anyway.

How many days have you racked up to get to Prestige 2??

There's a new patch coming which is going to balance the akimbo 1887's, fix the PS3 exploit that allows people to prestige 'hack' to level 10 and they're also removing the glitch which gives unlimited ammo. The unlimited ammo glitch effects every format but I haven't come across is in-game

Aaron, no, i was posting from work.. I'm on PS3 anyway.

How many days have you racked up to get to Prestige 2??

There's a new patch coming which is going to balance the akimbo 1887's, fix the PS3 exploit that allows people to prestige 'hack' to level 10 and they're also removing the glitch which gives unlimited ammo. The unlimited ammo glitch effects every format but I haven't come across is in-game

came across it twice so far but I have a suspicion its not just a random glitch as it just so happened the oppersite time happened to all have grenade launchers and javalins equiped at that very moment.

I can honestly say that there the only two games Ive ever quit out of early, due to absolute boredem waiting pointlessly for the team of lvl22 max idiots exploit the unlimited ammo and reload glitch by simply spraying grenades and missles everywhere.

Currently loving the M93 Raffica and working my way towards the Akimbo's. Awesome handgun..

Been using the Hardline perk a lot more as well, and have just switched to having the Emergency Airdrop, which has been good so far!

I'm gonna be playing this for months to come.. there's always something new to do and I haven't even started to play other game modes yet. (I just rotate team death match and domination).