Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

geordie_aaron

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im on PS3 but im on lvl 29, hardly get to play it, and don't fancy prestiging as I don't wanna end up with no guns again. I haven't even got the ACR first time yet

by a large margin the best assault rifle in the whole game.

has excellent range & accuracy when used in a single shot fashion

but also great stopping power at closer range.

:thumb:

ACR IS WANK!

good range and acuracy.....but WEAK WEAK damage. i have to put full mags in guys - no good.

FAL all day although the recoil is a fooker

only found the ACR's stopping power to be cack if a silencer's on it but then so is just about any rifle with a silencer on (I tend to avoid silencers of late and instead prefere to move constantly rather than camp out).

Ive killed repeatedly with two shots to the torso and even a couple of one shots to the head with the ACR (tho full-auto I find its more useful and efficeint to pop off a couple of careful aimed shots than spraying bullets everywhere).

FAL's useful for short to meduim range (I consider it more of a meduim range sniper rifle really due to its Semi-auto statis)but lacks the usability for "just-out-of-knife" range.

all in all the FAL has better stopping power over the ACR but range and accuracy are generally the same with the latter pipping it for me with its multi-role multi purpose flexibility :thumb:

• 4 weeks later...

how do you make your own selection oof weopens? it keeps telling me iv got this and got that but i always get the same choice of weapons everytime i go play (in say a death match) i cant seem to find these weopens or be able to select them to use. only the basic weopens. any help would be apreciated.

completed capaign but not done special opps.

how do you make your own selection oof weopens? it keeps telling me iv got this and got that but i always get the same choice of weapons everytime i go play (in say a death match) i cant seem to find these weopens or be able to select them to use. only the basic weopens. any help would be apreciated.

if your referring to multiplayer games then you have to make rank 10 (iirc) before you can start making your own setups.

those drugs your on must be hefty tho cos.

when I checked last night you were on 5 kills.............and 63 deaths :pancake:

if your referring to multiplayer games then you have to make rank 10 (iirc) before you can start making your own setups.

when I checked last night you were on 5 kills.............and 63 deaths :pancake:

lol should be more than that now im level 15 so where do i go to make my own setup?

165 kills...400+deaths lmao

lol should be more than that now im level 15 so where do i go to make my own setup?

165 kills...400+deaths lmao

might be rank 16 then?

you definetly have to acheive a certian rank before you can use personal setup's

Id check for ya but you'll likely hit 16 before I prestige again and be able to check for yourself :thumb:

where do i check for personal set ups?

its on the pre-match screen (pre-game lobby).

its above the "barracks" tab and titled "create a class"

cant miss it once its been activated :thumb:

been meanin to ask everyone,

has a Evo team been made yet?

and

hows everyone getting on in the game so far (rank,ratio's and so on)?