What is the fastest you have ever been & done

Lee_2f2f

clocks in the old mans e30 dont go up far enough :O

I know what you mean, my F150 was the same, went off the scale. Max on the dials where 130, it was still pulling, I backed off though.

hahaha nope it wasnt :D it was on the a55 anglesey lovely roads!! it wasnt as standard as the insurance thourght it was tho!!

What mods did the engine have then? That's one hell of a speed for a 1.6 Primera.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clocks in the old mans e30 dont go up far enough :O

I know what you mean, my F150 was the same, went off the scale. Max on the dials where 130, it was still pulling, I backed off though.

hahaha nope it wasnt :D it was on the a55 anglesey lovely roads!! it wasnt as standard as the insurance thourght it was tho!!

What mods did the engine have then? That's one hell of a speed for a 1.6 Primera.

well when i say 1.6 it was only that on the log book :innocent: haha engine was out of 2.0gti

i did 130 in the mondy on way to ford fair :rolleyes: only briefly :D

fastest i've been was when my dad blagged a go in one of his friends rather tuned BMW M3 (E36) which was doing just shy of 500bhp and we were on autobahn (love germany). we hit 182.3mph (digital timing gear - like top gear keep using only older) and had to brake as a truck changed lane :censored:

although his friend then stuffed at the ring the next day :(