:O Tyres!!!

danny1987

Just bought a set today inc. fitting, £324.50p @ national tyres!! for 4!!!

the tyres are 215/45/R17 and are the make "Wanli". never heard of them, anyone reccomend them? bit fo a set down from toyo proxies but at that price of tyres i was lucky to be able to afford them!!!!!

i had some wanli tyres on my rovers original wheels ebfore i went to the 16's - truly crap - sorry to dissapoint

no grip in wet, no grip in dry, awful if damp or cold, loads of tyre roar on motorways. wouldnt recommend them and at that price i could easily get toyo proxes from my local tyre place fitted and balanced and the tracking done on the car too

You concider this cheap for unknown brand tyres?

Up here you can get all four corners done for £200 fitted & balanced for 205/40/17's

Moved to the correct section for you.

I most certainly do not consider it cheap! lol... hense the shocked title face :O

Have you ever heard of them? they are apparently chinas number one or something lmao.

the 205s which were currently on the car were cheaper but apparently not the correct size for the car, so i went with the tyre fitters advice and got the dearer 215's

i had some wanli tyres on my rovers original wheels ebfore i went to the 16's - truly crap - sorry to dissapoint

no grip in wet, no grip in dry, awful if damp or cold, loads of tyre roar on motorways. wouldnt recommend them and at that price i could easily get toyo proxes from my local tyre place fitted and balanced and the tracking done on the car too

GREAT :nutter:

national tyres are expensive!

next time give ears motorsport in macclesfield a ring for a price on tyres

they do 4 195/50/15 toyo proxes for £120 fitted and i think my dad got a quote for 17's for around the £200 mark

do you know if they will courier them?

there are always loads of cheap toyo's on ebay

Just bought a set today inc. fitting, £324.50p @ national tyres!! for 4!!!

the tyres are 215/45/R17 and are the make "Wanli". never heard of them, anyone reccomend them? bit fo a set down from toyo proxies but at that price of tyres i was lucky to be able to afford them!!!!!

Wow for £50 more you could have had Pirelli P Zero Nero's. £93 a corner, fitted, balenced and with disposal of the old tyres.

Wanli?? i think they missed the K out.

You concider this cheap for unknown brand tyres?

Up here you can get all four corners done for £200 fitted & balanced for 205/40/17's

Moved to the correct section for you.

Like i said in Danny's other thread about tyres, 215/45/17 tyres are not cheap.

the only words that spring to mind here are MUGGED and OFF

Tyres availible here: Wanli Link

Grand total for 4 including delivery is £191.96 then just get a local tyre fitter to bung them on. Save you atleast £100

for the money you paid you could have bought Falken, Copper, Toyo, Avon or just bought the horrendous Wanlis and saved a £100.