top Gear 8PM

Craig855S

Sunday night the second one is on, these 2 episodes arent available in HD so far as I can tell (checked the listings and cant find them anywhere)

the main winter series (probably 4 - 6 episodes of it) begins in January

Remember, this Tuesday 21 December at 8pm on BBC2 is the first new show, featuring the three boys on an American road trip in three of the finest cars known to man: the Mercedes SLS AMG, Ferrari 458 Italia and Porsche GT3 RS. Danny Boyle's in the Kia, and the presenters share some special Christmas gifts.

Then on Boxing Day at 8pm on BBC2 it's our Christmas special, with Jeremy, Richard and James recreating the journey of the Three Wise Men from Iraq to Bethlehem and all points inbetween.

Sunday night the second one is on, these 2 episodes arent available in HD so far as I can tell (checked the listings and cant find them anywhere)

the main winter series (probably 4 - 6 episodes of it) begins in January

Remember, this Tuesday 21 December at 8pm on BBC2 is the first new show, featuring the three boys on an American road trip in three of the finest cars known to man: the Mercedes SLS AMG, Ferrari 458 Italia and Porsche GT3 RS. Danny Boyle's in the Kia, and the presenters share some special Christmas gifts.

Then on Boxing Day at 8pm on BBC2 it's our Christmas special, with Jeremy, Richard and James recreating the journey of the Three Wise Men from Iraq to Bethlehem and all points inbetween.

My Sky HD+ epg says similiar to what you qouted but missed out any mention of it being a xmas special ffs...

This is all Ive got.....oh and it is available in HD :P

7/7 Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May compare the Mercedes SLS, the Porsche 911 GT3 RS and the Ferrari 458 italia in a epic road trip up Americas east coast. Also in HD

I mighta totally missed this if it hadnt been mentioned :rolleyes:

if you mean on bbc2..... my HD epg doesnt say feckall about it being a xmas special? infact it says its the 7th of 7 in the series?!?

thats what mine said...repeat me thinks

wasnt a repeat as far as I could tell but barring Clarkson crashing a xmas pressie into the studio lights and Hammond setting fire to the crimbo tree.....twas hardly a xmas special?

boxing day one will be the special.

Top Gear - Series 15 - Episode 7

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May compare the Mercedes SLS, the Porsche 911 GT3 RS and the Ferrari 458 Italia in an epic road trip up America's east coast. Along the way they undertake a series of challenges culminating in a fight to find the fastest way into New York, all in the name of crowning the world's greatest sports car. Plus, a round up of car-related Christmas stuff and another celebrity takes to the track as the star in a Reasonably Priced Car.

maybe part of the last series ???

It did list it as episode 7 of 7 in the sky listings but since they shown the montage at the beginning then it was clearly episode 1 of the new series (series 16 i think)

I loved the "In the back!!! because that's how it's done" moment from the hamster.