My £500 workhorse NSFW

stevmo3691

When the missus walked in and asked WTF I was doing with naked teens and Franck Ribery on my screen.

I just closed the laptop and walked out of the room. No explaining that really.

Oh!

I think better than my excuse of "I'm thinking of a new career in spastic surgery" :( :tired:

Shame on you.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llde6b4PMj1qcb8ge.jpg

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for checklist JC ;)

At least you'll be able to spot my car when parked next to other cars like it. Generally the things people do to mod mk3 mondeos is ST or ZS replicas or indeed get those variants. I'm not doing a replica (that and I dont want 18's - horrible ride and tyres cost more), I'm making my car my own and of you dont like it, good for you :D

If you hadn't noticed i'm trying to steer topic back to my car, not Naylor having a wankfest over my car ;)

Naylor2006, http://i5.tagstat.com/image07/8/520f/00jx001O58f.jpg, views, 324, longest view, 54.36 mins

That's an 18 minute tug each for scar bum, spazzy and lurch.

Naylor you daaaaaawg.

It's a night I won't forget.

Steve I'm more likely to masterbate to those rotters than your car.

well I bought some of those eyelashes for my car

not :D

nope, all I have done to it today was take my mop and some glass polish to the windscreen as it needed alot of polishing. Came out a treat. Downside was white speckly stuff all over my car. I blame Naylor for that :D

So I took it to the polish people to get just outside washed as I'll do interior properly when I fit the Recaros on Thursday (collecting tomorrow). Amazing - costs 2 quid more for them to wash outside of my car than 3 naked birds to pose with it :D

Hopefully (aslong as he keep his word) I'll have my EGR by pass by friday so that will get fitted friday and I'll loose my annoying boost leak thats not only costing me power but alot at the pumps too (since boost leak became like it is now I'm loosing 100 odd miles to a tank just round town!! or not even 30MPG - I got more around town out the ST!!)

need to put interiorback together,sort front brakes and hand brake then MOT.

On my list of things to do.

pee'd off today though. had 2 chips repaired monday, polished windscreen yesterday, today a big old stone chipped and cracked the screen meaning I need a new one :(

Could be a nice cheap runaround if you stop throwing money at it.

What's stopping you selling the Mk1?

A buyer.

Touché.

pee'd off today though. had 2 chips repaired monday, polished windscreen yesterday, today a big old stone chipped and cracked the screen meaning I need a new one :(

The MK1 needs this? Or your current workhorse/project?

Could be a nice cheap runaround if you stop throwing money at it.

What's stopping you selling the Mk1?

A buyer.

Touché.

The MK1 needs this? Or your current workhorse/project?

Pretty sure the MK1 is a dead project now, though Steve loves to post about 8 different cars in one suym I'm pretty sure we're still on the diesel.

diesel needs the screen, mk1 needs other stuff.

hit some ups and downs with this last couple days. mainly downs I will be honest.

Got the recaros and being in a rush to get on home again didnt pay much attention to the back seat..... Its for the saloon which is very different to hatch and being grey and my current seats black theres a bit of a mix match!!!

But I shall endevour to re-cover my original seats with the grey leather from those. Good thing listing said pre-face lift hatch!!!

I put front seats in today. Drivers seat height adjuster gear was stripped so wouldnt go up or down and back and forth was worn out so didnt work either and now have airbag warning light flashing at me.

So I stripped apart my old drivers seat and swapped the base over to get the working motors, seat position sensor (that only pre-facelifts have and was missing from recaro meaning its a facelift) and got drivers seat re-built. tomorrow will see passenger seat done with swapping over occupancy sensor and pre-tensioner and hope it all works.

People need an IQ test to sell on ebay I think. Facelift saloon seats categorically stated twice as pre-facelift hatch. pee'd off is an under-statement.