My 3 door Mexico

redmex

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That just looks so right you should make a few more and sell them i'd have one :thumb:

Thanks for the comments guys. I dont have time to make more tomsy lol

Im building the garage then I will b building a fresh 2 litre lump.. Its all here in bits just waiting :O

give us a shout if u want an extra pair of hands......and when i say if u want....i mean i want to help lol

That just looks so right you should make a few more and sell them i'd have one :thumb:

Thanks for the comments guys. I dont have time to make more tomsy lol

Im building the garage then I will b building a fresh 2 litre lump.. Its all here in bits just waiting :O

give us a shout if u want an extra pair of hands......and when i say if u want....i mean i want to help lol

u r always welcome over bro :thumb:

We will get those sounds pumping in the garage next spring and give this baby the grunt she needs

After all i didnt fit that oil gauge for nowt ya know lmao

so when are we doin this garage then?

Well.... we got the blocks for the pit walls here and all the materials for making all the Concrete so ready to rock from today

Just need to get the right weather for a day so the pit floor can be laid.. Give it a week to stand then build the pit walls.. :mellow:

Then we can see real progress laying the base.. Will need a hand on that one bud, your help always appreciated so pop in b4 if u like :thumb:

Im loving my new dash, wish i done it ages ago :thumb:

Edited by redmex

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...