Let the Pee taking commence

stevmo3691

Back to the main topic in question, I'm not a fan of estates but it does look nice that. I would be tempted to get shut of all other cars you own & keep this one nice and original, use it for work & pleasure.

On those pics where are your other cars parked now?

I have strong sentimental attachment to the ST so wont get rid of it. Just something about it that always makes me smile and as james may puts it, gives me the fizz.

Those pictures are from the advert of the car - I have yet to take my own yet. Once I give it a clean I shall.

I probably will be replacing the radio though as the display has started to loose lines and I have found a double din fascia adaptor for the E39 so I can fit the double din from the ST so I can have all the extras that has including a reverse camera.

Then I dont have to find somewhere tasteful to put the parrot display and will have built in sat nav that is better than my tomtom.

Only draw back to it is the buttons on the bottom have blue illumination which would look a little odd against all the orange of BMW interior lights.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would prefer no comments with regards to my personal life thank you very much.

I didnt realise anyone was?

Why are you putting a sub in, when I thought the idea was a large car to fit sofas in??

He's got one of those Vibe Optisound sub enclosures which are pretty slim & is hoping to fit it under the seat.

bet the girls will love that particular seat

Why ? For miscarriage purposes ?

mate thats not funny at all, dont joke about stuff like that...........my post was about the sub vibrations on the seat......honestly jokin about miscarriages christ

100% agree, a disappointing post to say the least, very poor taste.

Delete the comment then, everyone's gonna read that and get the wrong impression, easy to get in the momentum of jokes and drop a clanger, everything written down always looks worse than intended.

As far as offensive Steve's picture with the ladies is probably the most offensive thing I've ever seen here.

You've got a topic title asking people to visit and take the pee, the topics a joke before it even had someone post.

Nice car though, who cares about the leather business, we're here to look at your motor and what you do to it.

Edited by Naylor2006

We've had this exact thread a few too many times.

It starts off okay, reasonable plans, good progress, much encouragement, then the nonsense starts, the thread gets closed, then it all starts again.

He seems like a nice guy and at least makes an effort with his cars, but folk (him included) having a fanny attack when he gets pulled up on the ridiculousness of what he spouts is too fcuking precious for a public forum.

Simple answer, when this one gets closed, close all his other SUYM threads and ban him from making more. If you want to 'protect him' from getting 'abuse' or 'bullied' then prevent him speaking pish.

No offence, Steve, I'm just sick of this cycle.

Cars booked in for service on friday (Inspection 2).

Had to check something as I was sure the lights seemed really bright and good colour but being used to aftermarket HIDs I wasnt sure and have only used it at night on well lit roads but sure enough, factory xenons :)

I probably will be replacing the radio though as the display has started to loose lines and I have found a double din fascia adaptor for the E39 so I can fit the double din from the ST so I can have all the extras that has including a reverse camera.

Lose, not f'ing loose! Will you never learn?! Don't answer that, lol!

Lose, not f'ing loose! Will you never learn?! Don't answer that, lol!

I nearly said that.

u buncha gramma nazis lol

You say that like it's a bad thing, lol! There's nothing wrong with showing that you're not thick & have actually attended school! :thumb: (I'm not calling Steve thick BTW!)

I attended school and was in NAGTY (National Academy for Gifted and Talented Youth - top 5% of countries youth) but I am dyslexic so spelling is not exactly a strong point :)