Let the Pee taking commence

stevmo3691

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My trip computer works just fine without the OEM radio! Find a better source of info!

that and I want to keep the car as it is as I like it. I will sort the fact drivers door speakers arent working and wire my sub and amp in to original radio with amp under drivers seat and sub under passenger seat if theres room (yet to check that, otherwise I'll find somewhere else) and a parrot bluetooth kit to stay legal.

I've decided I'm not doing HIDs or LEDS on this as it doesnt need them. Headlights are perfect as they are.

Running a hell of alot smoother now BP diesel is running through so I am very happy. Got the allignement done today and had a few bits needed addressing. At some stage front tyres will be replaced as they are some sunking or what have you ditch finders. Rears are Dunlop SP Sports and in the wet it understeers!!

Probably get Falkens as they are only £92 a tyre.

BTW, this car also has all the original BMW bits of torch in glovebox, complete tool kit and first aid kit on front of passenger seat.

Dynodaze tomorrow and if I get a dry day next week the mk3 mondeo will get ST TDCI seats fitted, couple of other issues sorted, clean it and stick it on ebay - oh and de-sticker it

I thought he was getting a Merc? Interesting when people say they're skint/saving up for a car and suddenly a 2k motor pops up.

Dynodaze?? Don't let them daze u into thinking its any more than 184hp!!

Yeh I thought where did the money come from but he's always got spare cash on the other projects at least it seems so.

I can't wait for Dynodaze, wasnt that where the MK3 attracted them fine beee hatches!?

Nice looking car but for what you could be carrying in it could be too small, eg 2 front seats in the back doesn't leave much room for the rest of the interior without ruining the work you have just done.(IMO)

Good luck with the new buisness, be good to see some pics of your work as would like my puma millenium recaros recoloured from dark blue to black eventually.

here we go again....

"Ive got no money, woe is me".......... bought yet another car he'll destroy

"I have to save cos my lifes so hard"......... while I leach off me mams t*t still

"I bought it for practical reasons"........... now all I need it to get some spinners, a massooof sub in de back, some blinging speakaaaars, Monster stickers and take it down to a entirely pointless Dyno check after which Ill lie about just how mega powerful it is.

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/29388.jpg

here we go again....

"Ive got no money, woe is me".......... bought yet another car he'll destroy

"I have to save cos my lifes so hard"......... while I leach off me mams t*t still

"I bought it for practical reasons"........... now all I need it to get some spinners, a massooof sub in de back, some blinging speakaaaars, Monster stickers and take it down to a entirely pointless Dyno check after which Ill lie about just how mega powerful it is.

Yet another post that offers nothing to the topic, becoming more frequent too these days (not just here but as a whole).

No one asked you to bring his personal life into this which is from what I see a rather normal SUYM thread?

Classic case of posting looking for a reaction.

Please lets stop the unnecessaries.

Comments on the car welcome.

(no need to follow my post up with a reply, we don't need a spiral of comments here)

:thumb:

Why are you putting a sub in, when I thought the idea was a large car to fit sofas in??

He's got one of those Vibe Optisound sub enclosures which are pretty slim & is hoping to fit it under the seat.

bet the girls will love that particular seat

Why are you putting a sub in, when I thought the idea was a large car to fit sofas in??

He's got one of those Vibe Optisound sub enclosures which are pretty slim & is hoping to fit it under the seat.

bet the girls will love that particular seat

Why ? For miscarriage purposes ?