GRAN TURISMO 5

Craig855S

got mine on pre-order. from play.com. 26th november.

IF it comes out........ :rolleyes:

Like I have said in previous posts, this game was the only reason I acquired a Playstation 3. I got sick of waiting for it and lost interest, so I went for the more choice, better games & better features Xbox 360.

I have my new PS3 still packaged, its not even been opened, so I may still get GT5. Just depends what mood I'm in lol.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It still doesn't have an EU release date. So play.com are just speculating on any date they give. However, give it 3 days and we'll have an EU release date (there is a big gaming convention in germany in 3 days so there will be an announcement)

It's gonna be the best racing game ever made, however im confident it will disapoint in a fair few areas. But all that matters to me is that I can race using bumper cam and the physics of driving are spot on, I dont care if the damage isnt up to much or if 800 of the cars dont have modelled interiors

Sony press conference tomorrow at 5PM, should reveal a lot.. And then Wednesday there is a "breakout session" where hopefully ALL will be revealed but we'll see about that. the game has to be very close to the master build now so hopefully any demos playable at Gamescom should have the final damage model and all other "afterthoughts" enabled (liek exhaust flames)

I get all my info from GTPLANET, which I check every few days for any announcements and gameplay footage.

It seems todays "press release" only involved anouncing the release date...how wank! And it's 1 day behind the US, why not make it earlier? Since the UK is the biggest market for GT, Not that I mind as shopto.net will get me the game on my doormat for 2nd November.