Project Overspend

stevmo3691

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but there was no need to go on about how many sets of things you have bought, nobody asked. :rolleyes:

Stop being so harsh Liam, as Stu said it is his thread. Nobody asked if you were selling anything but you still have it in your sig? same thing.

Your sig your choice, His thread his choice.

thank you stu and lee :) just saying thats part of why i have overspent. buy something, then see something i want more. bought mondeo callipers as i had discs and pads, then bought RS2000 ones, then needed more discs and pads. my garage is a regular ford parts centre atm. i will have a very big for sale post in march so watch out :D

thanks guys :)

gave the car a well deserved clean today and thought i'd show you badgeless bootlid:

http://i2.tagstat.com/image03/8/520f/002p001O58f.jpg

did take more pics to show how nice it was cleaned but camera rubbish and blurred them all and its too dark now :(

paint work is still pretty good for 12 1/2 years old. few blemishes to deal with like both rear quarters and stone chipped bonnet and odd scratch. will be cutting the paint next month and see how that comes out, but didnt have time today as i didnt start till 1 (over slept)