My 1st Progress Thread - New Domed Gel 3D Reg plates

LiamGTR

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget, before you put the new plate on, put some vasoline on the holes, it will help deter the rust. :thumb:

confused by this one, I may be wrong but is vasoline not water based?

The answer to that will be no...

BORAGO OFFICINALIS SEED OIL

An emollient; specifically, a botanical oil rich in triglycerides (which are building blocks of skin lipids) and antioxidants (which are a part of nature's defense and repair mechanisms).

BUTYLENE GLYCOL

A humectant material that binds with water molecues and holds them in skin cells.

CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE

An emollient; helps seak in moisture and gives your skin a smooth feel.

CARBOMER

A thickener; gives lotion a thick, rich feel.

CETYL ALCOHOL

An emulsifier; an ingredient that helps to hold the lotion together. These ingredients are what keep all the other ingredients blended together in a smooth, creamy product.

CLYCERYL STEARATE

An emulsifier; an ingredient that helps to hold the lotion together. These ingredients are what keep all the other ingredients blended together in a smooth, creamy product.

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE

A silicone; gives lotion a smooth, skily feel.

DIMETHICONE

An occlusive emollient material made from silicone, dimethicone helps seal in moisture and gives your skin a smooth feel.

DISODIUM EDTA

A preservative; essential to keep lotion fresh every time you want to use it.

DISTEARLYDIMONIUM CHLORIDE

An emulsifier; an ingredient that helps to hold the lotion together. These ingredients are what keep all the other ingredients blended together in a smooth, creamy product This particular emulsifier iteracts with the skin surface to provide a silky skin feel.

DMDM HYDANTOIN

ETHYLENE BRASSYLATE

An odor neutralizer to help mask any unpleasant odors from certain essential ingredients. Because Intensive Rescue products are unfragranced, they do not hide their ingredients behind a wall of heavy perfume.

GLYCERIN

A humectant or "water magnet" that binds with water molecules and holds them in skin cells. Glycerin effectively replicates the role of your skin's own natural moisturizing factor.

GLYCERYL STEARATE

GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) STEROL

An emollient; specifically, a botanical oil rich in triglycerides (which are building blocks of skin lipids) and antioxidants (which are a part of nature's defense and repair mechanisms).

GLYCOL STEARATE

HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL

HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE

ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE

An emollient and humectant; helps seak in moisture and gives your skin a smooth feel.

ISOPROPYL PALMITATE

An emollient; helps seal in moisture and gives your skin a smooth feel.

LACTIC ACID

An Alpha Hydroxy Acid that helps soften hard calloused skin.

LECITHIN

A natural phospholipid known to be an important component of healthy cell membranes.

LINOLEIC ACID

An essential fatty acid known to be a building block for skin ceramides (which are components of a healthy lipid barrier).

LINOLENIC ACID

An essential fatty acid that is a building block for skin ceramides (which are components of a healthy lipid barrier).

MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE

A structurant (or a thickener) to give the lotion a rich, elegant consistency. Structurants add thickness to the formula without adding heaviness or stickiness to the lotion.

METHYLPARABEN

MINERAL OIL

An emollient; helps seak in moisture and gives your skin a smooth feel.

PEG-100 STEARATE

PETROLATUM

Pure Vaseline Petroleum Jelly has been caring for skin over 130 years. It is an occlusive emollient that seals water within your skin and its cells. Petrolatum fills in for lost lipids to help restore skin's all-important barrier function - keeping the outside world out, and the moisture in.

PHENOXYETHANOL

POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE

A neutralizing agent used to maintain the pH of lotions.

POTASSIUM LACTATE

Used to maintain the pH of the AHA at an effective level.

PROPYLPARABEN

SODIUM CHLORIDE

Works with cationic emulsifer.

SODIUM HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE

STEARETH-21

STEARIC ACID

STEARYL STEARATE

TAPIOCA STARCH

A thickener; this particular thickener gives lotion a smooth, silky feel.

TITANIUM DIOXIDE

An opacifier that helps bring out the clean white color of the lotion.

TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E ACETATE)

A material naturally found in skin as a natural anti-oxidant.

TRIETHANOLAMINE

WATER

Water is fundamentally essential to quickly restore the flexibility of your skin's dry surface layers, but it requires additional ingredients to keep it locked in.

XANTHAN GUM

ps sorry Liam back on topic, plate's looking good

Liam i work at halfords(for another 8 days anyway) and they match prices, the plates on my car were made by myself but mathed to the local UNIPART price(where im now going to work) and i think i paid £6+VAT each :)

The raised plates look good btw :), get some pics up when they are fitted :)

Liam i work at halfords(for another 8 days anyway) and they match prices, the plates on my car were made by myself but mathed to the local UNIPART price(where im now going to work) and i think i paid £6+VAT each :)

Thanks for the heads up mate, never knew that, and the manager didn't let me know either the cheeky sod! (He is new, and is being sacked already :pancake:)

Yea pics will be up tomorrow, I bought them yesterday, he has dispatched them today, so will prob get them tomorrow and they will be going straight on!

Thanks for the heads up mate, never knew that, and the manager didn't let me know either the cheeky sod! (He is new, and is being sacked already :pancake:)

Yea pics will be up tomorrow, I bought them yesterday, he has dispatched them today, so will prob get them tomorrow and they will be going straight on!

I dont expect some of them like the price match, but thats the company policy :), "if you can buy the same product cheaper, within seven days and 20 miles of the store, Halfords will match the price"

Yea i want to see the pictures, im bored of std plates haha

Edited by hicksy

Those domed plates will look much better Liam. The shorter plates are cool but don't work with the recess. I'm glad i didn't go for a shorter/smaller front plate :rolleyes:

Like the private plate mate, i'm looking at R55 TKO when i get the cash (R55 - looks like RS with an exta S - how somebody with a lisp would say it haha, and TKO is my DJ name)

My euro plates should be here soon, will be interesting to see how they've come out. You fitted your domed ones yet?

Those domed plates will look much better Liam. The shorter plates are cool but don't work with the recess. I'm glad i didn't go for a shorter/smaller front plate :rolleyes:

Like the private plate mate, i'm looking at R55 TKO when i get the cash (R55 - looks like RS with an exta S - how somebody with a lisp would say it haha, and TKO is my DJ name)

My euro plates should be here soon, will be interesting to see how they've come out. You fitted your domed ones yet?

Nah, his eBay listing says next day delivery... isit Fcuk :nutter:

I'll get pics up soon as they arrive mate, but yea, unless you've got a smoothed/euro front bumper like somebody did on here, short plates look daft IMO.

Euro will probably look better than my domed 3d gel, but I wanna stay legal, I like having my £30 in my pocket instead of where it goes when you get fined.