Formula 1 2010

Craig855S

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watching the quali on iplayer as I've been out today when it was on (hear it on the radio but wanted to watch the buildup)

And I have to admit i'd never knew Schumi was THAT dirty. Shitting hell!

I hope he doesn't play any of these funny games with the competition this year, becuase there will be competition

URGH!!! What the hell is that new safety car!?!?!?!?

Volvo innit? lol.

Can someone clarify the new rules for me... They have to have enough petrol to complete the race and they're only allowed one pit stop?

nope its a Mercedes SLS

http://www.carblog.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/mercedes-sls-amg-gullwing-2.jpg

that was pretty boring really. However it's a good show of who has what and so on. Pleased to see Hamilton get 3rd, glad Vettel had teh failure to get him the place. Vettel and the Ferraris are gonna do very well this season. I don't think Jenson stands a chance, and Schuey will improve every race I think eventually challenging for the lead but it will be too late to take teh championship.

that was pretty boring really. However it's a good show of who has what and so on. Pleased to see Hamilton get 3rd, glad Vettel had teh failure to get him the place. Vettel and the Ferraris are gonna do very well this season. I don't think Jenson stands a chance, and Schuey will improve every race I think eventually challenging for the lead but it will be too late to take teh championship.

teh?