Formula 1 2010

Craig855S

Absolutely gutted for Ham, he was on fire today. If he hadn't have stopped for fresh rubber I think it'd have been close between him and Button. Mark Webber had such a rough afternoon you can't really blame him for those mistakes - I bet he was steaming underneath that helmet!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely gutted for Ham, he was on fire today. If he hadn't have stopped for fresh rubber I think it'd have been close between him and Button.

Button finished 12 seconds ahead of 2nd place man, don't think anyone would have caught him unless they were a second a lap quicker than button for the last 1/4 of the race!

yeh thats true but button was on fire would off been nice if lewis stayed out wen he was iin 3rd place cos im sure he would off got pass 2nd place after time and then lewis and button fight for it cos the way lewis was last 10 laps he would off got close to him takeing 1 and half sec's off a lap everytime.

Im actually suprised Shuey's doing as good as he is. I thought he'd be well off the pace. But his best lap time sunday was only a couple of hundreds of rosbergs. I think he's lost his killer instinct and all or nothing overtakes. By the end of the season if he's not parallel with rosberg on points he'll be dropped by mercedies and he'll have too much pride to accept a position on one of the bottom teams and retire, again. Or become test driver for mercedies.

My other end of season predictions are:

-Masa will be dropped/bought out.

-Raikonin will replace schuey at mercedies (may even come in half way through the season if schuey buy himself out)

-RBR will drop webber replaced who will be replaced by Hulkenberg (who will race brillaintly later in the season) or Sutil (if he stops crashing)

-THere be talk of Hamilton wanting out at Maclaren, and possibly approached by ferrari to replace masa (though he will turn it down because he doesn't -want to be #2 at ferrari next to Alonso and end up remaining at Maclaren

-Ferrari will also stalk vettel but RBR wont release him

-One manufacturer will install KERS against the common agreement possibly Mercedies or ferrari

-Lotus is the only new comer to move up from group B.

-Virgin and HRT disbanded end of season.

Agree with you on a few of them foxdie, especially the Hamilton situation, he must be steaming at his team now... However, as i said before it SHOULD make sense to change tyres near the end of the race to gain some grip.. Its CRAZY that the softs can last so long.

Absolutely gutted for Ham, he was on fire today. If he hadn't have stopped for fresh rubber I think it'd have been close between him and Button. Mark Webber had such a rough afternoon you can't really blame him for those mistakes - I bet he was steaming underneath that helmet!

Personally don't think so, Hamilton's tyres wouldn't have lasted the race the way the other drivers did and would have resulted in him dropping off the face atleast 5/10 laps before the end.