Formula 1 2010

Craig855S

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
fantastic race, awesome result. A british 1 - 2, what more could we ask for??

a good few wheel to wheel tussles with Lewis and The 'Legend', both which were swiftly dealt with :cheers:

Well done to Rosberg too.....

What more could we ask? I would have asked for Hamilton to be 1st, the amount of pitstops he had and still 2nd, result!

Another very good race. Button is proving he really was worthy of the title last year with some great tyre decisions and a solid performance, and Hamilton showing just how much raw pace and determination he has.

Rosberg is proving quite handy too. Nice to see it so competitive. Red Bull don't seem to have much luck in the races, but they have still got to be a force to be reckoned with for the rest of the season. Worth getting up early for this one!

Even though I was at work I managed to watch the race from start to finish (One benfit of all aircraft being grounded)

absolutely loved it, Ideally I wanted Lewis first as I want him to take the drivers title but I don't mind Jenson taking it if Lewis can't make it. Lewis is fantastic when he pushes hard. I hope the pitstop incident gets left alone (I'd say his entry to the pit lane was more punishable than his exit though TBH, same with alonso on massa, worse for them since they were both going into the same pit box)

Just read this....

Formula One teams are close to agreeing upon a new engine formula for the six-year period beginning in 2013.

Until then, development of the current 2.4 litre V8s will remain 'frozen', to be replaced thereafter by similarly powerful engines that use less fuel, emit less pollution and are affordable for the small teams.

Spain's El Mundo Deportivo newspaper said an in-principle agreement has been reached for a four cylinder, 1.5 litre engine equipped with a twin-turbo and direct injection. The new formula would reportedly also involve KERS.

Didn't they have the same thing back in the 70's early 80's? but without the KERS

Edited by Stezz

there was also a thing about tyres I read a week or so ago and if michelin come back into the sport next year they want to run 18" wheels instead of 13". Overall wheel size will be the same as tyres will obv be lower profile. Still gonna look weird...

• 3 weeks later...