• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reasonably nice area - keeps insurance down

sticker was a laugh, had it left over from my ex as was gonna go on her rover

Coming soon to ITV4

'Its me or the Mondeo's'

no with her it was more for the jeremy kyle show 'I got pregnant with someone who I dont know just before getting with you and tried to con you into thinking the kid was yours only 12 week scan proved that I had concieved 3 weeks before we met'

That's dark!

Coming soon to ITV4

'Its me or the Mondeo's'

no with her it was more for the jeremy kyle show 'I got pregnant with someone who I dont know just before getting with you and tried to con you into thinking the kid was yours only 12 week scan proved that I had concieved 3 weeks before we met'

That's dark!

what is? the space between his ears?

Coming soon to ITV4

'Its me or the Mondeo's'

That's dark!

Some might say so.....

Obviously I was refering to the subject matter of his last post.

Coming soon to ITV4

'Its me or the Mondeo's'

That's dark!

Some might say so.....

Obviously I was refering to the subject matter of his last post.

thanks.

anyway, moving on.....

may be getting new exhaust and FMIC sooner than I planned thanks to barclaycard :D

90p a delivery + tips. i am also working a temp job 8 to 5 mon-fri so got a reasonable amount to use for a little bit.

does owe me round the £1000 mark but still alot of car for the money and with what i've done should last me for quite a while to come

we should all stick to a template reply to Steve's posts...

CAR: I actually like it. A bargain. or WAS!!! Stop throwing money at it you mad man, especially borrowed money, it's financial suicide. Trust me, i've been there. If I wasn't bankrupt i'd still be paying for stuff on my GTi estate which was sold 7 years ago!!!!! (*shit!!!! 7 YEARS!!!!!!)

PERSONAL LIFE: I feel for you, genuinely. But going in without a glove so soon into a relationship is baaaddddd!!!!! Learn from it, and don't do it again young man!

I'm a stevemo fan :cheers:

CAR: FMIC on a diesel Mondeo? Take a step back and think about. If you pooled the money you've spent on 3 dodgy Mondeos in the last year or so then you could have a nice, roadworthy car that doesn't need loads of money spent on it to look good or go fast.

PERSONAL LIFE: Not interested in it at all. SUYM threads are not the time and the place. If you feel like having an emotional moment, use the main message board like Shawdreamer does :roll:

I'm a stevemo fan :roll:

yay 2 fans :D

well the intercooler is broken and i've bodge repaired it. holding well and as my friend helps shaun at racebits he's getting me a racebits alloy intercooler for less than a new standard one so i'll do that.

total of an exhaust and FMIC is less than £400 which I can pay off in 6 months so it just makes it easier is all.

Don't worry, I am good with money. Have to be when working in a bank as they do credit checks on you randomly (bit crap) so you cant be a bankrupt working there. (well used to work there ayway)

I'd rather have an old crappy car that I've done up than a boring new car ;)

I think the point is more if you'd pooled all the money you could have 1 sweet 'crappy old car' as you put it. Not expecting you to buy a new car....how long until this ones on the drive with the other two and there's another new project though :)

I'm a fan also btw, the entertainment value of your topics out weighs any rule breaking or time wasting.