Mk6 to Mk5 cossie rep

Dubs

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dubs, loving the progress mate seems like you have really done alot since I last saw it. Ill have to pop over and have a ganders when all finished mate.. Keep up the good work...What colour you going for then ?
Yeah i've been out every evening after work on it and saturdays and sundays aswell. if you ever want to pop round for a look give me a shout mate :thumb: Not a major colour change just less aggro to spray it gloss black instead of panther black.
good progress, but please, please change them doors to mk5 ones :O
Doors will be changed eventually mate. I'm getting booted out of the garage that i rent so don't want to amass more parts till i've sorted somewhere to store them. I also want to try get a good pair in black so I just have to give them a blow over.SiV6Si: No worries mate :thumb: .What was that all about anyway?

One of a few cars i cant wait to be finished (i say finished, they never are, are they lol). Will look properly good when its done, looks like you have put some serious time and effort into it, keep it up!!!!

You gonna do things like an RS500 style bumper, and smoke the rear lights to get that 'dark destroyer' look? Gloss black, will look awsome!!

One of a few cars i cant wait to be finished (i say finished, they never are, are they lol). Will look properly good when its done, looks like you have put some serious time and effort into it, keep it up!!!!

You gonna do things like an RS500 style bumper, and smoke the rear lights to get that 'dark destroyer' look? Gloss black, will look awsome!!

Something like that mate. Standard bumper fogs, clear indicators morettes and smoked rear lights

Image020.jpg

will a cossie steering wheel fit a mk6? :unsure:

deffinatly coming along tho mate... when you hoping to have her done by? roughly

Starting to really come together now. Glad you're fitting the proper dash etc too :)

And as Tez said, I'm not sure the Cossie steering wheel will fit :unsure:

all he'll need is a non airbag collumn :thumb:

good progress mate :cheers:

sweet, shame you didnt do the petrol cap too?

not sure what you mean mate. it will have the petrol flap fitted at a later date if thats what you mean

deffinatly coming along tho mate... when you hoping to have her done by? roughly

Its an ongoing think mate. I haven't really given myself a deadline to have it finished by.

Starting to really come together now. Glad you're fitting the proper dash etc too :)

And as Tez said, I'm not sure the Cossie steering wheel will fit :unsure:

all he'll need is a non airbag collumn :thumb:

good progress mate :cheers:

Cheers for the info mate. and thanks for all the comments peeps :cheers: