Mk6 to Mk5 cossie rep

Dubs

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read through the full thread and gotta say mate WELL DONE for all the hard work you've done, bet ya feel pretty proud when you stand back and say "I Did that" :thumb: not very often you see a mk6 cossie rep done PROPERLY!!

Keep it up mate and hope to see it at a few shows in the future ;)

Well due to working away during the week not much has been done. Few little things done before i left

Bonnet vents and grill now painted........ :thumb:

Image001-3.jpg

Image008-1.jpg

.......And also managed to get the first couple of coats on the front bumper when I got home today

Image000-3.jpg

Image002-2.jpg

Like I said not a great deal done but progress is progress :cheers:

Looking good Dubs.. You not been evicted from the garage yet then ?

Nah not yet mate. I've basically flat refused to move it until its in a proper state to be moved or until i've found another place local to store it. The guy is being ok about it because he see's me working on it every night so he knows i'm doing my best to get it done.

Finished work at 10 o'clock this morning so I spent the rest of the day working on the car. I fitted the grill first. Then I had to make up some brackets to attach the bumper where it meets up with the arches. Next up was the fogs and indicators. Headlights still need a bit of a tweak but the front end is getting there now :thumb:

Image002-3.jpg

Image003-2.jpg

:cheers: